4 February 2016, 11:11
Apple’s made the Videoshop video editing app free of charge until 10 March 2016. To get it you’ll need to use the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPad (note: NOT the App Store!), then tap the Featured icon at the bottom and scroll down until you see the headline, “Make awesome videos”. Then tap to redeem the voucher code.
The app costs $1.99 if you choose to buy it ordinarily.
Amongst the app’s superb feature list are:
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
Leave a comment...