1 April 2016, 00:48
Mac Kung Fu comes from a stable of blogs, some of which are well known, and some of which nobody seems to know about at all. Falling into that latter category is our sister blog, Apple Noos. It’s a satire site dedicated to lampooning Apple and technology blogs. Yeah, didn’t THAT seem like a good idea at the time…
Because today is April Fools’ Day we thought we’d link to a couple of their greatest hits.
- HomeKit to make just about everything f***ing expensive
- Apple developer disappears up own ass
- Twitter to remove 140-person insult limit
- Nintendo to release iOS game within weeks
- Live blog of Apple event: launch of iPhone 6S and iPad Pro
- iOS 9 exclusive: Apple to introduce “AirHorn”
- Jony Ive promoted to supreme ruler of all mankind
- Why Apple is doomed
Leave a comment...