Apps bundles are two-a-penny but this one is just too good to ignore – name your own price (the average is currently circa $10) for some truly excellent apps. You get the full versions of each app. No tricks.
Here’s what you get:
- iRip: iRip is the definitive iPod companion application. iRip allows you to get the most out of your iPod, iPhone and iPad — you can transfer music, videos, and books from your iOS device back to your iTunes Library, listen to music directly on your iPod (allowing you to save valuable disk space) and much more. iRip supports all iPod media types: MP3, AAC, Protected AAC or Audible.com Content.
- Crossover: CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine.
- DiskDrill Pro: Disk Drill PRO is an invaluable do-it-yourself data recovery OS X tool. No other data recovery software for Mac is as easy to use. Whatever the cause of your data loss – accidental deletion, Disk Utility error, data corruption – we can help you get it back.
- HDR Darkroom 3: HDR Darkroom is imaging software with a high dynamic range. Splendid natural scenery and well-thought-out composition are sometimes not enough for a great final image. The final image is either too bright or too dark. Details once seen by the naked eye are completely lost in the shadows or in blown out highlights.
- Vitamin-R: Vitamin-R creates the optimal conditions for your brain to work at its best by structuring your work into short bursts of distraction-free, highly focused activity alternating with opportunities for renewal, reflection and intuition.
- SyncMate Expert: SyncMate allows syncing your Mac data with Android, iOS, and other Mac, MTP, or Mounted device, and also Google, Dropbox, and iCloud accounts.
- ForeverSave 2: ForeverSave auto-saves all documents you’re working on while simultaneously doing backup versioning in the background. Lost data can be quickly restored at any time. [I reviewed this recently at MacWorld]
- Back in Focus: Back In Focus is an application allowing to refocus blurry images. If you ever took a great photo only to find out it’s slightly blurry, Back In Focus can help you get in back in focus!
- Beautune: Let Beautune bring out the best you! You can’t always look your best in every photo… When you do need a touch-up, you don’t need to pay a makeup artist or learn Photoshop. Do it yourself, quickly and easily, with Beautune and our complete makeover kit. Our app has the best interface that will quickly let you share the best of you with the world.